Wednesday 25 May 2011

The Beginning

Welcome!!!

My name is Rae and I am an urban homesteader. I am very honoured to have you visit. This blog is my way of sharing ways of becoming more sustainable, relying on your own means as much as possible, the adventures and catastrophe's at I will endure along the way, and interesting information that I come across in my pursuit of a happy, healthy, self-sustained life! Many of the topics discussed will be about my garden, canning or freezing food, reducing household costs while increasing their green initiative, the natural wonders of Manitoba that elude most people, and may possibly include hunting, fishing and wild harvesting. If you have a topic that you wish for me to discuss, feel free to leave me a note. I hope that you will find this blog to be insightful, informative and life-changing.

Happy Homesteading!

No comments:

Post a Comment